Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Digital Single!!!

Hey one person who reads this (Ed). I've uploaded a split digital single between recording superstars Aaron Ebertowski & The 57's and the ever elusive Cuddles.

First for download is the international smash mega-shit (all filler, no killer) For All The Little Babies by Cuddles.

The "b-side" to this record is the infamous (around Winona, MN that is) ballad The Prison Song by Aaron Ebertowski & The 57's!!!

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
Now these high quality mp3's are downloaded through Rapidshare file hosting services. So when you click on a song title it will take you to the download page. There will be two columns on the rapidshare page. Premium or Free. Click FREE button at the bottom of the right hand column. Then it will take you to second page where it will give you a countdown to when the file becomes available (usually no more than 9 seconds or so). It will have you type in an access code and click download. I know it sounds complicated but I haven't figure out how to do the goddam mp3 html link code yet so deal with it.

Lyrics are as follows:

Aaron Ebertowski & The 57's'The Prison Song"
If you've got nothing to do
And you got something to see
And your life is feeling blue
All I want you to do is push it in me
Push it in me

If you got a bowl full of piss
And a bunch of ash
And you want to make a tattoo
With a shaving razor blade and a razor
Push it in me

If you meet me at a bar
And I've had too many shot of Jaeger
And you've had too many shots of
Peppermint Shnaaps
Push it in me

And if you have nothing to do
And that girl dumped you
All I can say is that
I am not gay
But push it in me
Push it in me


Cuddles"For All The Tiny Babies"
For the little tiny babies
With their little tiny ladies
Going on little tiny daties
to the Cinema at dusk

For the baby biker mamas
Driving honchos on their Hondas
With their diapers and chaps on
Doing Jag bombs through a breast-pump

Will all the little tiny babies raise their hands? (Raise them, won't you raise them)
And wave their little baby fingers back and forth
Like a little fan? (Wave them won't you wave them)

For the itty-bitty toddlers
And the baby-boy bar crawlers
And the tiny shiny daughters
With the onsies' made of silk

To all the little bastards
All the drooling master blasters
Using poopie as a plaster
Doing shots of mommy milk


Your welcome

No comments: